Unbounded Design, Unrivaled Toughness:
– ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 will change the way you look at gaming laptops. It exceeds expectations, boasting impressive hardware and a compact, aggressively-designed chassis that´s exceptionally tough. FX505 has a gaming desktop-inspired keyboard with RGB-backlit keys, a highlighted WASD key group, and Overstroke technology for fast and precise control. With a cutting-edge IPS-level NanoEdge display, and a MIL-STD-810G test certified durability, FX505 delivers an immersive gaming experience without breaking the bank!
Extrme Immersion On An Ultrafast Display:
– The new NanoEdge design has an even thinner 6.5mm bezel for extreme immersion in a much more compact package. FX505 features an IPS-level panel with up to an ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate for supersmooth gameplay with minimal motion blur. A 100% sRGB color gamut and wide-view angles ensure vivid and consistent colors, even when you´re viewing it from extreme positions.
*Bezel width is the width between the screen and the laptop´s frame.
Tougher Than Standard:
– Infused with the spirit of The Ultimate Force (TUF), FX505 passes a series of rigorous MIL-STD-810G tests, successfully surviving varying conditions including solar radiation exposure, high altitude, and temperature extremes. It´s certified to endure day-to-day use, from accidental knocks to sudden drops on a desk. Durable and stable, FX505 has been pushed to the limit to ensure only the very best for gamers.
– These tests are held in strict environmental conditions and under the supervision of quality test engineers. Product testing without proper controls or guidance may damage the product, and in some instances, create situations where there is significant risk of injury, disability, or death.
– FX505 has three stand-out designs that exude toughness and power. Its aluminum Gunmetal Grey or black plastic cover features the distinctive Radiating-X design with a complementary sand-blasted or brushed finish. The hexagonal design on the underside of the laptop provides additional structural rigidity, completing the laptop´s modern and aggressive lines.
Desktop-Inspired RGB-Backlit keyboard:
– FX505 has a keyboard that´s optimized for gaming, featuring RGB-backlighting* across all zones that can be controlled via the TUF Aura Core panel so you can express your own unique style. Exclusive HyperStrike technology ensures more accurate typing and improved ergonomics thanks to a desktop-inspired layout with a highlighted WASD key group, broader space bar, isolated arrow keys, and recognizable gaps between the function keys. In addition, Overstroke technology registers keystrokes faster for precise and effortless control.
Hypercool Technology Improves Durability:
– ASUS-exclusive HyperCool technology comprises of the Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system and Fan Overboost technology to ensure exceptional cooling during gaming marathons. Furthermore, cooling is also improved by the patented trapezoid-cut lid and intelligent parallel fan placement.
Immersive DTS Surround Sound:
– DTS Headphone: X™ technology delivers immersive, high-fidelity 7.1-channel virtual surround sound for theater-quality audio, even when you´re using a headset. It features optimized settings for games, sports, and movies, and has a built-in equalizer for additional fine-tuning.
Faster Speeds, Wider coverage:
– FX505 features one of the fastest Wi-Fi standards available — the latest Intel 802.11ac Wave 2 boasts data transfer rates of up to an incredible 1.7Gbps — 12X faster than baseline 802.11b/g/n! Additionally, the 2×2 MIMO configuration provides up to 30% wider coverage than a 1×1 setup. Stream your favorite movies in high-resolution or play online with fewer connection drops, even if FX505 is farther away from your router.
– Get ready for some serious multitasking — FX505 pairs its hexa-core processor with up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR4 2666MHz memory for improved performance and energy efficiency.
I/O Ports Within Easy Reach:
– FX505 features a host of I/O ports including a single USB 2.0 and two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports for your gaming peripherals, as well as HDMI 2.0 to connect to an external display. All ports are situated on the left side of the laptop so there´s nothing to interfere with right-handed mousing.
– Form factor: Clamshell
– Display diagonal: 39.6 cm (15.6´´)
– Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
– Touchscreen: No
– Panel type: IPS
– HD type: Full HD
– Aspect ratio: 16:9
– LED backlight: Yes
– Display surface: Matt
– Processor family: AMD Ryzen 7
– Processor manufacturer: AMD
– Processor model: 3750H
– Processor frequency: 2.3 GHz
– Processor cores: 4
– Processor boost frequency: 4 GHz
– Internal memory : 16 GB
– Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM
– Maximum internal memory: 32 GB
– Memory slots: 2x SO-DIMM
– Total storage capacity: 512 GB
– Storage media: SSD
– Optical drive type: No
– Total SSDs capacity: 512 GB
– Number of SSDs installed: 1
– SSD capacity: 512 GB
– On-board graphics adapter: Yes
– Discrete graphics adapter: Yes
– Discrete graphics adapter model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
– On-board graphics adapter model: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10
– Discrete graphics adapter memory: 4 GB
– Discrete graphics memory type: GDDR5
– Speaker power: 2 W
– Built-in microphone: Yes
– Front camera: Yes
– Front camera HD type: HD
– Bluetooth: Yes
– Mobile network connection: No
– Top Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
– Wi-Fi standards: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
– Ethernet LAN: Yes
– Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
– Bluetooth version: 5.0
Ports & interfaces:
– USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
– USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
– HDMI ports quantity : 1
– Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
– HDMI version: 2.0
– Combo headphone/mic port: Yes
– Numeric keypad: Yes
– Pointing deviceTouchpad
– Operating system installed: Windows 10
– Battery capacity (Watt-hours): 48 Wh
– Number of battery cells3
– AC adapter frequency50/60 Hz
– AC adapter input voltage100 – 240 V
Weight & dimensions:
– Width: 360.4 mm
– Depth: 262 mm
– Height (front): 2.58 cm
– Height (rear): 2.68 cm