We offer a 12 month parts and labour
warranty on all repair work.
If you’ve any problems with your repair, let us know!
1) FixMyCrack shall require the passcode of my device in order to carry out tests on the device before and after the repair. If I should choose not to provide the passcode, FixMyCrack is not liable for faults that could not be detected due to limited access.
2) Any time estimate for the completion of any service to my device is to be taken as an estimate only. FixMyCrack will always aim to return your device back to me on the quoted turn-around time. However, in some cases, for reasons out of FixMyCrack’s control, this cannot be guaranteed.
3) FixMyCrack shall be entitled to keep my device until any outstanding payments for services completed on my device have been made.
4) I understand that FixMyCrack is not an authorized service dealer and that repairs rendered may void manufacturer warranties for my device, which FixMyCrack does not assume any liability for.
5) All of FixMyCrack’s repaired devices come with a 12-month warranty, in which if the part replaced fails with no indication of accidental damage, FixMyCrack will replace the part free of any additional charges.
6) I understand that in cases where the returned device appears to have accidental damage, the warranty will no longer be valid. FixMyCrack will have the final say in terms of voiding this warranty.
7) I understand that following the repair service any water-proofing or resistance cannot be guaranteed.
8) I agree to resolve all disputes with FixMyCrack through binding arbitration. By signing this repair authorization contract I am waiving my right to a lawsuit.
9) If my device is damaged beyond economical repair as a direct result of a service or repair carried out by FixMyCrack I am entitled to a fully functional refurbished device of equal value to the original device based on its model and condition. In this instance, full payment must be made for the repair service and FixMyCrack is entitled to possession of the damaged device.
10) Any data or information that is stored on the device will remain my sole responsibility and FixMyCrack does not accept liability for the loss or corruption of such data. I understand that it is also my responsibility to back up my device prior to using FixMyCrack’s service and that they highly recommend doing so.
11) FixMyCrack does not take responsibility for any progression in damage where your device has been repaired elsewhere prior to this repair.
12) My warranty is instantly voided if any non-FixMyCrack representatives (including the manufacturer) open the device. If you have any issues with the device after your repair, please contact us.
13) I understand that my warranty may be voided if the device has prior liquid or water damage.
14) I understand that these warranties do not cover any issues that are the result of physical or liquid damage to the device while in my possession after the date of this signing.
15) Due to the nature of electronics repair, FixMyCrack employees cannot accurately identify hidden issues inside your electronic equipment. Consequently, FixMyCrack cannot be held responsible for devices that are no longer operational after an attempted repair.
16) In visibly carrying out a pre-checklist, I accept that FixMyCrack has tested the mentioned functions of the device. If unable to perform a pre-checklist or any functions are not tested, FixMyCrack does not assume responsibility for functions not working properly after the repair. Any such unchecked functions are not covered under warranty and will only be fixed at the expense of the customer.
17) If my device has any existing damage (such as a smashed back panel or unhealthy battery) that isn’t fixed by FixMyCrack, my warranty may be void. For example, if a battery expands and breaks the screen.
18) Some devices may have damaged components, which can be aggravated by the repair process. FixMyCrack and its technicians will always treat your device with the best possible care, but some users may lose FaceID or TouchID functionality due to their sensitive nature.
19) A flat rate inspection/bench fee may apply to your service with FixMyCrack.
If you use our services and when provided with a repair quote, decline to proceed with the repair, you will be asked to pay this fee.
20) FixMyCrack is separate from The University of Bristol, The University of The West of England, The University of Exeter and The University of Southampton. These parties are not responsible for any activities or services you carry out with FixMyCrack.
21) It is your responsibility to collect your device in a timely manner once notified that your device is ready for collection.
FixMyCrack is not a storage company.
You may be charged a daily rate if the device isn’t collected within 1 week of the service being completed, if you fail to notify us of delayed collection.
We’re happy to post the device to any UK address using a tracked and insured courier, at your expense.
FixMyCrack cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for Non-Operational devices after repair or attempted repair, or be held liable for loss of information such as phone books, calendars, ringtones, music, and all other end-user data during the repair process. I am responsible for making sure that any critical data is backed up before bringing my device to FixMyCrack and for providing copies of any licensed software if necessary.